LinkedIn Profile OptimizationHow to attract business by showcasing your expertise.
Now is the time to rock your LinkedIn profile!
This LinkedIn masterclass on profile optimization is right for you if are:
- A small or medium sized business owner
- A freelancer
- Working for a start-up
- A sales representative or someone in a business development role
- A self-employed professional: accountant, lawyer, financial advisor, etc.
- In job search mode
And if you want to find out how to:
- Polish your profile and have one that you can be proud of!
- Avoid the common profile mistakes on LinkedIn
- Optimize your profile so that you show up in search on LinkedIn AND Google!
In order to:
- Be more visible to your customers and prospects
- Attract more business
- Feel confident about your personal brand on LinkedIn
If any of above describes you, let LinkedIn be the starting point where you can establish an online presence for both yourself and your company!
Why should you attend?
Do you know what the #1 activity is on LinkedIn? It’s looking at other peoples’ profiles. You only have one chance to make a great first impression online, so make it count.
Have you ever wondered…
- Is my LinkedIn profile the best it can be?
- What can I do to my profile to get the attention of new prospects?
- When am I going to have time to make changes to my LinkedIn profile?
Or do you feel…
- A little nervous about putting yourself out there on LinkedIn
- Unsure about how to present yourself online
- Overwhelmed because you don’t know where to start
If you’ve been procrastinating, then take some action! Join me for an enjoyable, interactive, and hands-on session to improve your LinkedIn presence.
What will be covered?
Part 1 – Why LinkedIn is mandatory for your online presence
- Understand the various ways in which you can use LinkedIn it to benefit yourself and your business.
- Assess your starting point. How do you measure up against your industry and network?
- Look up your key baseline LinkedIn metrics, and how you can improve and track them over time.
- Learn how optimizing your LinkedIn profile will increase your visibility on Google.
Part 2 – Covering the LinkedIn Profile Essentials
- Learn how to write a compelling headline and avoid the most common error users make.
- Understand the reasons you need to write a summary, and get the “blueprint” for writing a compelling one
- Gain valuable tips on how you can position yourself as an expert, in a way that resonates with your customers and prospects.
- Learn how to make your profile visually appealing and turn your text-based profile into your business storefront
- Learn what privacy setting to change right away!
Part 3 – Advanced LinkedIn Profile Tips
- Understand the importance of adding education to your profile and how you can leverage your academic network to uncover business leads.
- Discover the least known “secret” about adding skills to your profile.
- Avoid the common mistake made when adding volunteer experience to your profile.
- Track your progress with a LinkedIn Profile completion checklist.
Participants will have ample opportunity to get their own questions answered in this informative and interactive workshop! This is a hands-on workshop, so be sure to bring your notebook computer or interactive device.
Hands-on Workshop in Downtown Toronto
In this 3-hour workshop, offered in a bright and airy training facility, participants will have a hands-on experience. The session will be interactive, where you will have an opportunity to get your burning LinkedIn profile questions answered.
- Learn how to leverage LinkedIn to showcase your own expertise, as well your business on your profile.
- Bring your own laptop or tablet (to access LinkedIn through a browser).
- The training venue is an accessible facility.
- You’ll have ample opportunity to make changes to your profile as you go.
- When you finish the session, you will feel accomplished and that you have made progress with your LinkedIn presence.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
No. This event is open to individuals of all ages, as long as you have a LinkedIn account.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The venue is located in downtown Toronto. The nearest intersection is Queen/Spadina. The nearest subway station is Osgoode (12-minute walk). It’s also a 2-minute walk from the convenient Spadina streetcar line stop. Green P parking is allowed on Queen Street West.
What else do I need to know about the venue?
It’s an accessible training room that can be accessed via an elevator.
What should I bring into the event?
Please bring your laptop computer. Or, a tablet where you can access LinkedIn through a browser (not the app). Ensure that you have your username and password so that you can log into to your account.
Learn from the best – someone who truly knows LinkedIn – Anita Windisman. Anita is your ultimate LinkedIn “Insider”, having worked at LinkedIn in both Toronto and London, UK offices for 5 ½ years.
As the very first Sr. Customer Success Manager hired in the new division called Sales Solutions, Anita worked with some of the largest global clients such as SAP, IBM, Xerox, Oracle, Vodafone, Symantec, and others.
Anita advised senior sales leaders how to scale Social Selling within their organizations.
Rarely a week passed without one of her clients asking if I could deliver on-site training.
Anita is now pleased to offer in person, hands-on workshops in the Toronto area – and beyond.